Merry Christmas ...

Good afternoon. The Rubbernecker Design Team have gotten together and created holiday cards to share, and wish you all the Merriest of Holidays. I created two cards to share with you today.

First up is Brittany (894-17) who I watercolored, and then cut out with the Brittany's Coordinatind Die (894-17D).  I pulled out some of old holiday paper, layered it on my card, stamped the MC Flourish Script (657-01), and then popped on Brittany. To add a bit of sparkle I applied stickles to the snowflakes on the DP.


My second card features the Presents Set Stamp (970) that I watercolored, and then fussy cut each present out. I layered white and red cardstock together, stamped the MC Flourish Script (657-01), and used a ruler to create the box. Using a variety of adhesives I layered the Presents above the sentiment. I added red stickles to each of the corners of the box I drea.


Wishing all of you joy and love as you celebrate the season with your family and friends. If you have time, stop by the Rubbernecker Blog to see the beautiful creations by the rest of the Design Team.

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments