Long to Be ...

Good morning again! I fell in love with this image, and it truly shows how I feel when my husband goes out of town on business. That being said, this card will be tucked into his luggage for his next trip.


I stamped the Forever stamp with Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink on watercolor paper. Marvy LePlumme II Markers were applied to my pallet, and I proceeded to color the image with a paintbrush and water.  Once my panel was dry I cut the image out with my Nestabilities Large Oval Die, and layered it on another oval I cut from Kraft cardstock.

I pulled out some Rustic Cream cardstock and applied Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges, and layered it on my Kraft card. The Long to Be Sentiment was stamped with the same Jet Black Archival Ink as the image, and I added the image with 3D Foam Tape centered above the sentiment. I added some enamel dots to the corners to finish off my card.


Challenges entered:
 - Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #239 ~ CAS
 - Mod Squad Challenge ~ Love Theme
 - Crafty Catz Challenge #368 ~ ATG or CAS w/no DP
 - Crafting When We Can Challenge 143 ~ CAS

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Macimbalo said…
Oh this is so adorable, the coloring is perfect too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.
Robin said…
Absolutely adorable Ruza! Your hubby is going to love it! The distressing around the edge is wonderful! Hugs, Robin

I'll also leave a thanks for playing along with CWWC and good luck!
Julie B said…
Such a sweet image.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM's CAS challenge. :)
tilly said…
a sweet image, lovely colouring,thank you for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly
Awesome CAS card-such cute image! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can!
Carolyn, DT
Patti Krauss said…
It's a beautiful card - I love your focal image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)