Happy Birthday Wishes ...

Good afternoon. Today I have a Masculine Birthday card to share with you that features stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


Yesterday's card was very feminine so for today I went masculine using the Birthday Wishes Circle Sentiment (565-20), one of the stamps in the Birthday Border Set (438), and design paper.

Using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink I stamped the sentiment and cupcakes on white cardstock. The sentiment was cut out with my Nestabilities Circle Die while the cupcakes were colored with Marvy Markers and fussy cut. I went with a clean design utilizing the stamps, design paper, stamps, scalloped punch, dies and twine.

Here's a closer look the tiny cupcakes ... 


Did you hear about the NEW Card Challenge being hosted by Rubbernecker Stamps. Stop by the Rubbernecker Blog for all of the details, and I hope you join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!




Comments

Robin said…
Adorable! Love the little cupcakes! Hugs, Robin
Unknown said…
Another great card Ruza. Men's cards sometimes are hard to figure out.