Wishing you Peace ...

Good afternoon and Merry Christmas. 


I along with the some of the other Designers created special holiday cards to share with you today, featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


Today's card was created with one of the Moose and a tree from the Cause a Scene #2 - Moose Stamp Set that I paired up with one of the Sentiment from Snowflakes & Stardust Set 481.

I stamped the Christmas Moose, then created a mask of the Moose so I could add the trees. Memento Cottage Ivy was used for stamping the trees over my mask. Once done, I removed the mask and used my Copic Markers to color the moose. Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied to create the sky and ground cover. I then stamped the holiday sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The scene was cut out with Pierced Square Dies, after layering the scene on red cardstock that was cut out with the same die I used 3D Foam Tape to add it to my design paper card. Golden Rod and X-Mas Red Stickles was applied to the lights on the Christmas Moose. The final step in creating today's card was to add the red enamel dots.

Here is a closer look at the scene I created ...



I hope you take the time to check out the other Holiday Cards that were made to wish you a Merry Christmas. Stop by the Rubbernecker Blog to check them out. We also have a weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!




Comments

Unknown said…
Love him. Made a nice card.