Merry Christmas ...

Good morning! Today's card is inspired by the Crazy 4 Challenge #366. The last challenge of the year is to use 1 of the 11 Sketches from 2016.


Today's card features the adorable Christmas Friends (F148) which I paired up with the Merry Sentiment (D511) from Great Impressions Stamps. I made this card to send off to my great-niece with her Christmas Present.

I stamped the adorable Christmas Friends 2x's with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored them in with my Copic Markers. One was cut out with my Nestabilities circle die which I layered on a Scalloped Circle. Tim Holtz Distress ink was applied with a dauber below and above the image. I fussy cut the animals on the 2nd copy, and used 3D Foam Squares to pop them in front of the girl.

For the background I embossed some white shimmer paper with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder. I layered plain white paper over the embossed paper and used one the MFT Ride the Wave Dies to get my strip. Both pieces were layered over Gold Cardstock, and adhered to my Blue card. Once the sentiment was added, 3D Foam Tape was used to add my scalloped circle.

Here's a closer look at the Christmas Friends ...



Until next week ... Enjoy!







Comments

Nance said…
Gorgeous card! Fabulous coloring of that adorable image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
Glittered Paws said…
Cute as can be - love Great Impressions Stamps.
Unknown said…
Cute one Ruza. Love cards with wee animals on them. :)
N-Eva said…
Beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva