May the Magic ...

Good afternoon. Christmas is fast approaching and I'm down to my last couple of holiday cards to share.


Today's card features the Ornament Branches (966) which I paired up with one of the Sentiments from Snowflakes & Stardust Set 481 from Rubbernecker Stamps.

To start I stamped the Ornament Branches with Memento Cottage Ivy Ink, and then again with Tuxedo Black Ink. I cut down the panel of the Green Ornament Branches and used a silver pen to go over the strings for the ornaments. I layered the Ornament Branches panel on my background. Next I colored the black ornaments with my Copic Markers, and fussy cut them out. I then adhered the ornaments leaving two of the ornaments hanging over the panel. I added the sentiment, and spritz the whole card with Stardust Finishing Spray that I've got from A Muse years ago. It provides a shimmery effect on the card.

Challenges entered ...
 - A Gem of a Challenge #184 ~ Anything Christmas Goes
 - Cards in Envy Challenge ~ Celebrate the Season
 - Come & Get It Christmas Challenge #2
 - CWWC Challenge #134 ~ It's Christmas 

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!



Comments

creationsnz said…
Your card has a wonderful Christmas feeling and the layered ornaments are great. We hope you join us again at Come And Get It, CarolG
Judy McKay said…
Pretty Christmas card. Lovey design. Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge at Come and Get It challenges this month. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope to see you back here in 2017. Judy DT
LisaM said…
Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards In Envy!
Unknown said…
Like this one a lot Ruza. Sorry to be late again commenting. Not on much the last week .