May the joy of the very first Christmas ...

Good afternoon! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring stamps from the NEW Release of Holiday Stamps over at Rubbernecker Stamps!


This is one of many adorable snowman in the New Release called Snowman with Present (963-03). I love snowman,  and I couldn't resist creating a card this with guy. He was colored with Copic Markers, and I used a white Gelly Roll Pen to add dots to the present.

My design was inspired by the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #311 (Sketch). I took creative license and changed it up a bit (sketch is shown at the bottom of my post).

Once all of the pieces were layered on my card I added Crystal Stickles to the image, and added some Queen & Co. Bling for the buttons on his belly. I also added some at the top and bottom of my card. The final step was to add the Very First Christmas sentiment (983-01).

Here's a closer look at the adorable Snowman with Present ...

Challenges entered ...
Everyone loves Christmas and the NEW Release is sure to please many. The best part is that all of the NEW Stamps are on SALE right now! Perfect time to pick up a few, and get a head start on making those holiday cards. 

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









  

Comments

Inkyfingers said…
What a cute card and I love how you coloured the snowman. Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x
Kim said…
This is so adorable! Love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
Nandini said…
Beautiful card. Love the snowman. Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. All the very best. Nandini DT