Happy Halloween ...

Good afternoon! I'm back again today with another Halloween card featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I pulled out the Sleepy Hollow Tree (590) and Pirate Scarecrow (932), stamped them on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored part of the scarecrow. To create the moon I cut out a 1" circle mask and applied a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Ink over the entire design to create the night background. After removing the circle mask, I colored in the moon. I stamped an extra Pirate Scarecrow (932) and colored it with my Copic Markers, fussy cut it out, and layered it onto my background using thin & thick 3D Foam Squares.

Too add extra dimension to my design, I add a MFT Stitched Rectangular Scallop Frame over my design with 3D Foam Tape. Once done, I put the panel on my card. I then noticed that the pumpkin was hidden under the Scalloped Frame so I stamped the pumpkin part of the Pirate Scarecrow (932) again, colored and cut it out to add to my design.

The final step was to add a sentiment. I stamped the Happy Halloween Sentiment (931) on Vellum with Staz-On Jet Black Ink, cut it down, and tucked it under the side of my frame.

Here's a closer look at the cool Pirate Scarecrow (932) ...


We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









Comments

Darlene said…
WOW! What a fabulous scenic creation Ruza and awesome coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Halloween Colors’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Veerle said…
Well done on creating a whole scene. Thank you for joining our challenge.
Gr Veerle DT Creative Corner
Carrie Rhoades said…
THIS is an awesome card!!! I love the spooky colored background with black tree! Thanks for submitting this to our challenge at Stampin' Royalty, I'm so glad I got to see it!
Happy Stampin'