Bouquet of Flowers ...

Good morning! I'm back today with two (2) cards that were created using Ken Oliver Color Burst Brights and stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!

This is my first time using Ken Oliver Color Burst, so there was a lot of trial and error type of creating to make my cards. I watched several Videos over on the Rubbernecker Stamps Store to learn how to use the Color Burst. After many tries, I finally got it right.


Using Rubbernecker Stamps Watercolor Paper for my cardstock, I stamped the Bouquet 919 on my paper, and then stamped it again because there was still ink on the stamp. There are 2-stamps in the Bouquet 919. One for the background which I used the Color Burst on, and one for the outline. The outline was stamped with Versa Mark Watermark Ink, and embossed with Black Embossing Powder.

Once the stamps were dry, I cut each of the Bouquets images into panels so that I could make my cards.


The first card features paper created with Ken Oliver Color Burst (shown above). I added the Color Burst to the Watercolor Paper and then sprayed water on it with a Mini Mister. Once the paper was dry I used my MFT Hz Stitched Strips to cut the panels for my background, layered everything on my cardbase and then added my border and sentiment from the Freehand Border Phrase Set 900. Final step was to add enamel dots to 3 corners. 

Here is the second card I created using the same stamp sets.


Challenges entered ...
 - Allsorts Challenge #377 ~ Fabulous Florals

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









Products not listed above:
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White, Graphic 45 Botanical Tea DP (Pink/Green), AMS Petite Polka Dots Buttercup
 - Other: Nestabilities Circle Dies, Scor-Tape, 3D Foam Tape

Comments

brenda said…
A gorgeous creation Ruza and perfect for our Fabulous Florals theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x
These are really gorgeous, Thanks for joining in with our Fabulous Florals challenge at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx
susiestacey said…
Two lovely cards.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Fabulous Florals' challenge and good luck x Susan x
Mummylade said…
Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.