Black and White Lighthouses ...


Good morning. I hope everyone had a Safe, Fun and Happy time celebrating our Independence Day in the US. 

I was a Spotlight Designer over at Crafty By Designs Challenge Blog in May, and was invited to be a Guest Designer for an upcoming Challenge, and this is my week. 

The Challenge runs from July 6th - July 12th, and the "Theme" is Black and White. 

This is one of my favorite challenges. 


I pulled out my Guiding Lights stamp and coordinating dies from Papertry Ink for today's card. Using the dies I cut out the lighthouses and stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock. I then cut the white cardstock on an angle for the panel and layered it on my black cardbase. Next I stamped the sentiment and seagulls, and popped the lighthouse on with 3D Foam Squares. Final step was to add a SRM Sticker border under the sentiment.

I had fun creating my card for the Black & White Challenge. Make sure you head on over to Crafty By Designs Challenge Blog for all of the Challenge detail.

Until next time ... Enjoy!







Products not listed above: 
 - Cardstock: CutCardStock Royal Linen Eclipse Black and Basis White

Comments

Unknown said…
Love it. Beautiful Card.
Such a stylish black and white card. Congratulations on being in the spotlight at Crafting By Designs

Emma - Design Team Member