You are in my Thoughts ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today with a bright cheerful Summer card.


The adorable Summer Day (E453) stamp is perfect for paper piecing. I colored the adorable bear and his outfit with my Copic Markers, fussy cut them out and paper-pieced them onto his colorful blanket. I used my Xyron sticker maker to put all of the pieces together. Once complete, I used the Copic Air Brush system to add the grass and sky, and used White Opal Liquid Pearls to the center of each flower.


Since the adorable bear is just laying on the blanket chilling' / thinking I used the Thoughts (B176) sentiment stamp. This card will be going into the last batch of cards I send off to Operation Write Home.

Here's a closer look at the adorable bear ...


If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, AMS Petite Polka Dots Buttercup, AC Melon
 - Other: Doodlebug Lily White Sprinkles (Enamel Dots)

Designed Inspired by ...

Comments

Unknown said…
That little mouse chillaxing on the blanket is adorable. Great job of coloring and your coloring matches the patterned paper so well. Love your design. TFS
Mynn xx said…
Ruza, this is TOTALLY darling! I am in LOVE with the fun summery colors and patterns! Beautiful debut, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx