My Birdie ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's a holiday weekend here in the U.S. so I hope you have a fun and safe time as you celebrate the 4th of July!

It's Release Week at Sami Stamps today, and we also have a NEW Challenge for you to play along with for the month of July! 



This week's Release is all about Birds and Beauties ...



This lovely is called My Birdie! She is so pretty and was a blast to color with my Copic Markers. I printed 2-copies of the image, colored the one and fussy cut her out. Then used my Nestabilities Dies to cut out the second one, applied some distress ink for the grass and sky, and then layered my colored image on top.  Once I added the framed beauty to my design something else was needed, so I added some SRM stickers to the flags.

Here's a closer look at My Birdie ... 


Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 & R21 (skin); Y21, YR12, YR14, YR27 & YR31 (hair)
YR61, YR65, YR68 & YR09 (top); YG61, YG95 & YG99 (pants & bird)


Now lets look at all of the New Images being Released this week!

Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created with the New Release, and join our current Sami Stamps Challenge. Make sure you head on over to the store to grab some of these lovely images for yourself!

I appreciate your stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments! Hope you have an amazing weekend.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine DP
 - Other: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn, SRM Stickers, EKS 2-Point Flag Punch, 3D Foam Squares

Design Inspired by ...

Comments