HB2U ...

Good morning! Last week was all about celebrating my daughter's 23rd birthday. That being said I created a birthday card to share with you today.


This lovely lady is College Chic' Angelica and I printed out only a portion of the image for today's card. She was colored with my trusty Copic Markers, cut out with my Nestabilities Circle Dies and layered onto my design based on the sketch for the Crazy For Challenges #282.

I really love the simplicity of this card, and will be adding it to my collection of cards for Operation Write Home.

Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 (skin), E53, E55, E57, E59 & Y21 (hair)
B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, R24, R27, R29 & R39 (clothes)

There are tons of awesome image in the Inky Impressions Store, and I hope you'll hop over and check them out.

Challenges entered ...
 - Crazy 4 Challenges #282 ~ Sketch











 - Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #89 ~ Use a Die Cut
 - Creative Corner Challenges ~ For a Child
 - Fantasy Stampers Challenge #34 ~ Clean and Simple

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Soft Stone, MFT Wild Cherry, AMS Petite Polka Dots Navy
 - Other: MFT Tag Talk Die-Namics

Comments

Linda Handford said…
Your copic marker work is fantastic, I love the hair on this cute image. :)
Unknown said…
Your coloring is wonderful. Love the hair on this image. Looks so real. Cute card. TFS
Jackie T said…
This is a gorgeous card. Happy birthday to your daughter, my daughter is the same age. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stamper. Hugs Jackie DT
Anet's Crafting said…
Gorgeous card Ruza. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x
Veerle said…
This is a great card. Thank you so much for joining our challenge.
Veerle DT CreativeCornerChallenges