More Poodle Fun with Sami Stamps ...

Good morning and Happy Friday. It's Release Day over at Sami Stamps and Sami did an awesome job creating these adorable poodles to play with. 


I decided to try something new this week and printed the lovely Fancy with my Poodle on Kraft cardstock. Once done, I changed up my medium for coloring and chose color pencils. Next time I'll try out my Copics. I love how she turned out. 

Now lets look at all of the images being released.


Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created for the Release. While you're there check out Sami Stamps Challenge #22 ~ Anything Goes! AND then hop on over to store to grab some of these lovelies for yourself! Sami Stamps Shop ~ Sami Stamps Etsy Store

Challenges I'd like to enter ...
 -

I appreciate your stopping by today.
Hope you have an amazing weekend.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Papertry Ink Kraft, MFT Cherry Blossom, AMS French Roast
 - Other: MFT Pcd Rectangle STAX Die-Namics, MME Enamel Dots (Chalk Studio)

Comments

April said…
Such a cute card. Absolutely LOVE the colors. April