Hello, Sunshine ...

Good evening! Today is the first day of Fall, and here in 
Northern, IL mother-nature is truly showing her colors. 
Goodbye shorts and walking around without a 
jacket. So today, I decided to bring out the 
sunshine in the card I designed for the 

I pulled out my Sugar Pea Hello, Sunshine stamps 
for today's card.


I only used a portion of the main image featuring this 
adorable little girl. There are several other adorable 
critters and a variety of sentiment in the set.

Copic Markers were used to color the cutie, which I cut out 
with my circle Nestabilitie dies. It's a little hard to see in
 the photo, but I stamped the umbrella a second 
time, colored, and then popped up the top of 
the umbrella with 3D foam squares. 


I pulled out my Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine DP, as they
seemed the perfect match for this sweet stamp set.
White Opal Liquid Pearls were applied to the
white of the flowers.

This card will be going to Operation Write Home, in the hopes
 that it will bring a little sunshine to a child's face.

Here's a look at the sketch ...


I hope you enjoy my Sunshine filled day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Ruza your colouring is as always superb. Love the scalloped circle shape around the cute image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Pia S said…
Fantastic coloring of this very sweet image! Love your choice of yellow DP to add some sunrays to this chherful design. Well done!