The lovely Coraline ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Artbymiran Blog today and the card I created features the elegant Digital Stamp called Coraline!


Coraline is such a stunning image isn't she.
She was colored with my Copic Markers.
I added some beautiful DP that I got as a blog candy prize
 a while back to the White Front Stair Step Card from Paper Cut.
The black ribbon/lace is part of the Recollections Signature Special Border,
and the White Pearls & Rhinestone Strip is from Want2Scrap.
Once the background was complete I attached Coraline, and then
added white pearls to the DP surrounding her and under the lace. 

We would love for you to become a follower of the
Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop 
to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer. If you have time 
we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where
 you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. 
Don't forget to check out our Artbymiran Challenge Blog also 
... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

I appreciate you stopping by today. Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Anne said…
Gorgeous colour work and shaped card Ruzza. Love it
Anne x