Whimsy Stamps Challenge #71 ...

This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down for my Artbymiran Project.

********************


The "Theme" for this month
is 
Use 2 OR more die cuts


Today's card features the lovely NEW Daisy by Marika Collins.I colored Daisy with my Copic Markers and used Nestabilities Oval Dies to cut her out and the black background she's layered on. Daisy's dress and head scarf were fussy cut out and paper-pieced on the image.

Copics: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 (skin)
YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E99 (clothes)
E33, E25, E37 & E39 (hair)

The background was created with Papertrey Ink's Cover Plate Triangles Die which I cut out of black cardstock which was layered on orange cardstock, and then I put the part of the black triangles back in the cut to create my design. A couple of long flags were created with Washi Tape, at which time I layered Daisy on my design. Final step was to add pearls to my design.

Make sure you head on over to Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges for all the details on how to join in the FUN, and check out what the rest of the designers created to inspire you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

*****************************
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Orange, Paper Studio Heavy Weight Black
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, White Opal Liquid Pearls
 - Dies: Nestabilities Oval Dies, Papertrey Ink's Cover Plate Triangles Die, Teresa Collins Fabrications White Pearls, 1/8" Scor-Tape, and Washi Tape

Comments