Mothers Heart ...

This is my second post today, 
please scroll down for the YNS Fun Friday Challenge Post.

*******************************


I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a project
featuring the gorgeous NEW Mothers Heart from Crissy's Digi's.




I recently ordered a Project Life Ivory Mini Album from Becky Higgins. 
I really wasn't sure what I would put in the "window" until 
I saw the gorgeous Mothers Heart image. 

This is a baby shower gift for a very special couple in my life!
~ my son Nick and his wife Lauren ~


I've mentioned before that I'm going to be a grandmother in the Fall. 
We recently found out that they are having a "boy"!
I am SO excited and happy for them!

I colored the blanket surrounding the hands and feet for a boy, 
and inserted the image in the Album window.

Thanks for stopping by ... until next time ... Enjoy!


**********************************
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth
 - Ink: Copic Markers and Chalk Pencil

Comments