Hang Loose ...

Our Sponsor this week is ... Stitchy Bears Stamps


My card features the fun Stitchy Stamps Hang Loose stamp. Before I printed this lovely I wrote up the sentiment and added it right next to her. This was done in MSWord. Copic Markers were used to color the image. Once I layered my design on the embossed musical background, I stamped the musical notes and added my gumdrops.


I created a second card that features the Crafty Girls Creations Air Balloons.


Copics were used to color the image and the background. 
The sentiment is from the Whimsy Clearly Simple Sentiments.

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

*****************************
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Blueberry, Papertry Ink White; 2nd card ... Bazzill Moody Blue & Tangerine Blast 
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Paperty Ink Life's Music Stamp Set, Whimsy Clearly Simple Sentiments
Other: Papertry Ink Sheet Music Impression Plate, YNS Gumdrops ~ Blueberry & Sparkly

Comments