Love to Create Challenge #102 ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge to begin. If you are here for the DeNami Polka Dots Blog Hop, scroll down or go here.

We have two NEW Sponsors this week and they are ...
Tsunami Rose
Encino Stamps


My first card for today features the lovely Annie mit Tasse from Encino Stamps, and the beautiful Design Paper in the background is from Tsunami Rose called Parisian Daydream-Printable Journal KitAnnie mit Tasse was colored with my Copic Markers, and fussy cut out to be added to my design. The Gem Swirls are from Forever in Time, and the Heart & Sentiment was created with my Silhouette Portrait. I play around with it when I can. I still have a lot to learn. One was cut onto Vinyl and the other on paper.


My second card features Annie mit Blumen from Encino Stamps. She was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out to add to my background that I created with a Stencil and Distress Inks. I've had the tree stencil for a couple months now, and decided it was time to use it. My design was inspired by this weeks Sketchy Saturday Challenge #296.


The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Paper Studio Heavy Weight Black, Bazzill Cherry Splash, AMS Blush, AMS Bubblegum Gingham
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Inks ... Gathered Twigs, Aged Mahogany, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans
 - Other: Want2Scrap Tree Stencil, White Opal Liquid Pearls, EKS 2-point flag Punch, SRM #55008 Thinking of You Sentiment Sticker, Micro Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, Xyron Sticker Maker, Quickie Glue Pen

Comments

Debra Miller said…
Both are great cards Ruza. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb
Anonymous said…
Looks like you are helping us move from winter to spring!! :))
I love how warm & cozy the 1st image is... & the 2nd one is reminding us that we can make it through this winter.!!
Even tho it doesn't seem like it !! ;))
2 great cards -- thanks for having me GD with you ladies !! Xo
Vannessa said…
Both of these are great cards! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT