Love to Create Challenge #100 ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and bitter cold here in Northern Illinois, and it's only going to get colder. Below zero temperatures and me just don't mix very well.  So I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge for you to play along with during this cold bitter weather we are having.

We have a NEW Sponsor for this week's Challenge.
... Stitchy Bear ...


My first card features the lovely Little Bea by Barbara Jensen. Isn't she adorable! I had fun coloring her with my Copic Markers. I pulled out my Harvest Gold Design Paper and Black cardstock for the background. I just love this color combination and how Little Bea just pops off the background!


My second card features Orchid Vase by Cootsy Creations. Not only do you get the lovely Orchid Vase, you also get the lovely Design Paper that I used for the background. Copic Markers and Glossy Accents were you on the image.

Now for the sketch ...


The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

is looking for a few NEW Designers! 
The Design Team Call is open to all Designers!!! 
All of the details on how to apply is located on our Design Team Call Page!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
- Card #1 ...
   - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Harvest Gold, A Muse Studio Buttercup, Paper Studio Black Heavy Weight
   - Stamps:  AMS Wild Rose (for sentiment)
   - Ink: Copic Markers, Stazon Jet Black
   - Other: Want2Scrap Black Rhinestones
- Card #2 ...
   - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream
   - Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Sophie's Sentiments 
   - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
   - Other: Want2Scrap LeCreme Pearls, Glossy Accents

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Beautiful cards and gorgeous takes on the sketch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Mimi said…
Fabulous creations Ruza, your colouring is amazing hun :) I would just like to thank you for creating such a beautiful card with the Orchid Digital Stamp and Paper pack, the outcome is stunning. Big hugs Jane (Coosty Creations)