I'm here for you ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge to begin.

Love to Create Challenge #86
 ~ Breast Cancer Awareness ~ 

Create a Project showing your support, and don't forget to use Pink!

Our Sponsors this week are ...
 Eureka Stamps & StampArt Design by Kathryne

Copics: RV10, RV13, RV21, RV23, R25, C00, BG10, 0

I used the adorable Elphie the Elephant stamp by StampArt Design by Kathryne with a sentiment from A Muse Studio's Fight Like a Girl stamps set. I colored Elphie and her butterfly friend with my Copic Markers, added the sentiment and created my card based on the Feeling Sketchy Challenge #71.


I'm also entering my card into the 3rd Annual Link Up for Pink linking party!

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill, Scrap DP
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Comments

DebR said…
This is adorable Ruza!
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.
Esther said…
So cute!!! Love your adorable pink elephant!!!!
Thanks for joining our linking party!!!!
So cute Ruza! Oh my, it makes me smile when I look at it. Sweet sweet job with Elphie! What a beautiful message of hope you have created with this gorgeous card! xx Kathryne
JoanieMc said…
I think the image is adorable. Love the sentiment also. Thanks for joining LUFP linking party.

Hugs
Joanie
CraftyGirl said…
Super cute pink elephant. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Link Up For Pink DT
Chelsea said…
Love your card for such an important cause ... AMuse Studios is giving away a FREE stamp set called Fight Like a Girl in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness ... interested? Go to www.amusestudio.com/chelsea for more info.
Granmargaret said…
Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy
D- said…
Saw your sweet card on LUFP and had to come to take a closer look.
Your cute little elephapht is perfect and will cheer someone special for sure. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot
DebiJ said…
Such a fabulous pink elephant stamp Ruza, so beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.