Halloween Treat Box ...

Good morning! I have a Halloween Treat Box to share using one of the many images available in the Stamp Annie*Thing Best Witches stamp set.


I don't have a cutting machine so when I saw this cute Mini Take Out Box Die it went in my cart. After cutting out the die with my Cuttlebug, I stamped the cat with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on each panel of the box, added Distress Ink, and then used Scor-Tape to put the box together. The last step was to add the Charcoal Twine for the handle. Super easy!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Stormy Sky & Dusty Concord Distress Ink
 - Other: Memory Box Mini Take Out Box Die, The Twinery Charcoal Twine

Comments

Kate said…
Super Cute Ruza, love the colors.