Halloween Fun ...

Good morning! It's Monday, and I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you this week.

This week we want you to choose a Candy Inspired Photo
and then create your project based on the photo.

Our Sponsor for this week is ...

Here is my Candy Inspired Photo 

The Candy Inspired photo that I chose inspired me to choose the Scene it - Halloween Witch stamp. 


I used a large variety of Copic Markers to color this scene, and a variety of Distress Inks for the background. It was so much fun layering all of the pieces to create a 3D card.


Each of the designers chose a Candy Inspired Photo and created some awesome projects this week so make your you stop by the Love to Create Blog, and then I hope you share Color Inspired project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Bazzill
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
 - Extra: A Muse Studio Onyx Twine, Darice Star Gems, Glossy Accents, Bella Blvd Designer Taper, Xyron Sticker Maker, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Anonymous said…
This looks like so much fun!!! I hope I get time to play along!! Who doesn't love candy..???! :0 :0 :)

Your scene looks awesome!! I love the night sky you created w/ distress inks!! :0 : :) :)