Fall Themed Notecards ...

Good morning. I'm over on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today sharing a couple of Fall Themed Notecards that I designed for my daughter's new teacher. She loves Halloween and all things Fall, so I know she will love these 5" x 3-1/2" Notecards I designed with her in mind.




The pair of pumpkins from the Our Lil' Pumpkinhead and sentiments from the One Cool Cat stamp set were just what I needed to make the Notecards. 

I first stamped the pumpkins and sentiment on the cardstock, then used a Black Multi-Liner and ruler to draw the lines. Copic Markers were used to color the pumpkins, and once the cardstock was added to the card-base I added black rhinestones to the empty corners. Super easy!

I then stamped the Pumpkins on the envelopes and colored them in with my Copic Markers. Now that the holiday weekend is over, I will create the rest of the Notecards ... there will be 4 of each design in the set.

I hope today's project inspires you to head on over to the Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps that we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, AMS Orange
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers YR09, YR07, YR04, E33 & Black 0.35 Multi-Liner
 - Other: Want2Scrap Black Rhinestones

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet !
She will appreciate the handmade notes! :))