Your Next Stamp Design Team Call ...

Your Next Stamp is currently holding a Design Team call for their brand NEW Digital Stamp Line. One of the requirements for the YNS Design Team call is to share three (3) of my best creations. Choosing only three was a struggle, as there are so many projects that I am proud of. So here goes ...


The first project features the lovely Red Hot Honey digital stamp from the Sassy Studio Designs Make A Wish Collection. I made a basket-weave card for Red, and also created a Basket Weaving Tutorial for the Sassy Studio Designs Group over at Paper Craft Planet that you can find here. My original post where this card is featured is located here.


My second project features the adorable Lulu digital stamp by StampArt Designs by Kathryne. After coloring Lulu, I scanned her in and mass-produced two (2) different cards, and they were all mailed to Operation Write Home. My original post featuring all of the cards can be seen here.


When I saw the YNS Design Team call, I went thru my stamps and found three (3) YNS stamps in my craft room. I decided to create my final project featuring the adorable Mini Shopper Fhiona, and the design is based on the current Reverse Confetti SFYTT Challenge #3. More details about the products used can be found in my original blog post here.

I love coloring with my Copic Markers, and I continue to apply what I learned in my Copic Certification Classes that I took this past June.

Wish me luck!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Note: All of the Products used for each card shown above are located in my original post.

Comments

Kate said…
Holy Smokes I just love all these cards and Awesome Coloring.
Unknown said…
WOW!!! Your coloring is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I don't think you'll need it but I'm sending good luck vibes your way :)
Grandma Bonnie said…
Ruza, i just saw that you were chosen for the YNS DT, congratulations! I will enjoy being on the team with you!