Good morning & Happy Tuesday. I created a Mini Journal for the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today, but first I have some awesome news to share. I submitted my Stamp Annie*Thing Masucline Note Cards from last week to The Friday Mashup Challenge #109, and my set was the winning submission! I'm a Rock Star!


I was so honored to receive this badge from The Friday Mashup team.

Now on to the Mini Journal I mentioned above. I still needed to make my DT Project for the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog, and I also needed one more year-end gift for my daughter's bus driver. I knew that when I saw this Tutorial on how to make a Mini Journal over on the Lawn Fawn Blog that it would be a quick and easy gift to make. Er goes my inspiration for what to make for the bus driver.

Mini Journal Closed
The pattern in my design is similar to the one I created for the Simply Sweet Note Cards that I created in early April. The cherry is from the Our Lil' Cupcake stamp set. 

Mini Journal Open

Entire cover of Mini Journal

Now I switched up the Design a bit by creating my own DP, and by using a Velcro Tab to close my Journal vs. using twine as in the Tutorial.

This was so easy to create that I think I will be making one for myself to put in my purse. It will be perfect for jotting down notes and ideas as they come to mind.

I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to the Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used: Papetry Ink Cardstock, Ruler, Pencil, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, R27 Copic Markers, Green Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, The Craft Collection Tombow Fastener Tabs.

Comments