Waving Boy ...

Good morning! It's Friday and that means we have a New Challenge over on the QKR Stampede Blog!

3 of Something (DP, images, embellishments, etc.)


I'm in need of some masculine cards so I chose this adorable Waving Boy (digi15502) for today's Challenge. I colored this cool kid with my Copic Markers and a White Gelly Roll Pen.  He was cut out and set aside. Since I was going manly I decided to stick with DP so I started going thru all of my 6x6 DP, and pulled out some 2-sided DP that I got last year as part of a giveaway. They were perfect for this manly card!

How about a closer look ...


Isn't he the coolest kid?  I had so much fun coloring him!  Waving Boy is available in both Digital and Red Rubber Format in the QKR Store ~ all you need to do is enter the stamp # or description in the Search field to find him.

Today's card is based on OWH Sketch Challenge #161.


Now the rest of the QKR Designers created some really lovely projects using 3 of Something, so make sure you hop on over to the QKR Blog for some more inspiration, and to get all the details you need to join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White, AMS Orange, and Bazzill Great Lakes cardstock, Nestabilities Oval Dies, K & Company Adhesive Gems.

Comments