Thank you ...

I created this Thank You card for a Bridal Shower Gift.


I colored up one copy of Digi Darla's Country Mailbox 1 stamp with my Copic Markers, scanned it into my computer, and then reprinted about a dozen copies onto cream cardstock. Cut it down to size, added some distress ink around the edges, and then layered it onto my cardstock. I created a dozen of these cards.

I am entering this card into Digi Darla Challenge #54, Easter/Spring. The flowers, and birds bring to mind Spring. I hope it arrives soon!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Michele said…
WOW! Coloring and scanning... now why didn't I think of that? My dozen's of cards that I have given away... I couldn't used the same image again. Already colored. :) Great card for sure! Love the image you chose, how you colored it and how you highlighted it. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.
Michele said…
Oops... I could have used the same image again. It's late and I need to go to bed. :)