... Happy Birthday ...


This is my second post today, please scroll down for the 
QKR Stampede Challenge #26 ~ Anything Goes!

**********************************

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring today's Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas. The Challenge this week is ... Happy Birthday.


This is my first time using China Honey from the Small World Honey Collection 2.  She is so pretty, and I had fun coloring her with my Copic Markers. I love how she turned out, and the On the Bright Side Two DP from My Mind's Eye had the perfect DP to complement China Honey.  Add in a little bling, and layer all the pieces together for a pretty CAS card.

Now hop on over to the SSD Blog to check out what the other Designer's created to inspire you, then head over to Card Makin' Mamas for all the details on how to enter to win some amazing Sassy Studio Designs Stamps!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & AMS Orange cardstock, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Ripe Persimmon & Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, Want2Scrap Bling, sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Casual Elegant's Stamp set.


Comments

Robin said…
This is just beautiful Ruza! I love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin
Ruza, this is so pretty! I love that background paper...it's really beautiful. Wonderful coloring as well.
Mian said…
Hi Ruza, what a fabulous card you have made! Love the image, so beautifully colored and those papers are wonderful!

And I just awarded you with the Liebster Award, check out my blog for more details.

I hope your day will be wonderful!
Hugs Mian
mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com
Kathy said…
Ruza, this is so pretty. One of my fave images and your coloring rocks. Great patterned paper, too.
MommyScraps said…
Lovely card Ruza! Thanks for playing at Card Makin' Mamas and sharing your lovely work! :)