Happy Anniversary ...

Today's card was created for The Play Date Cafe Challenge #139.  This weeks colors were a bit of a challenge.  However, the biggest challenge was getting a picture that shows the colors as they are in person.  So here goes ...

I kept my card very CAS.  The flower is a Peel-off Sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs that I put on Gold DP from DCWV Tradewinds and cut out.  Recollections Pearlized DP that looks like silver was layered on top of Kraft cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment on the same Pearlized DP and layered it on the Gold DP, and then popped the sentiment and flower on with 3D Foam Squares.

I really love how this looks in person and will save it for my in-laws Anniversary.

Now for the inspiration photo ...
Gold ... Nude ... Silver
 
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... A Muse Studio Essential Sentiments, Jet Black StazOn Ink, Scissors and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Alicia said…
What a fabulous CAS card, well done! Thanks for coming out to play at The Play Date Cafe this week, come again, ok?! :)
Stacy said…
Cool anniversary card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!
Shelby said…
Awesome CAS design!!

Shelby