Hey! ...

Happy Monday friends.  The hubby is off to Atlanta for his Annual Meeting and Summer Camp started today for Katie so I had some free time to get crafty.

This card is for the Clean & Simple Challenge #193 Sketch, and this time I read all the details for the challenge. ;o)
I just recently got my Let's Catch Up stamp set in the mail from Avocado Arts and simply love those bubbles!  I combined the sentiments from this set with some of the Zippin By To Say Hi stamp set to create a CAS Father's Day card.

Now for the inspirational photo ...

I will be uploading this card to Avocado Arts FB Page for their 1-yr Anniversary challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Other products used ... Cream cardstock from Neenah, This & That DP from Echo Park Paper Co., Memento Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk, Vintage Photo Distress Ink from Tim Holtz, Dauber, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
What a fun take on the CAS sketch! I like the bubbles! Too Too cute!