Spring has Spring ...

I don't know about everywhere else around the country but we've had some awesome weather here in Illinois.  New Record High today of 83! I know my post title says Spring, but we really had a gorgeous day today and that is what inspired me to create today's card. 

This is my last minute submission for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #43 ... For Sentimental Reasons.


A while back I found some SRM Stickers, and this sentiment is from the April Monthly Memories set.  I colored in the letters with a Copic Marker G08 and applied the color around the edges.  The tulip is from Taylored Expressions Spring Tulips stamp set which was colored with Copic Markers, and I added a strip of A Muse Studio Washi Tape along the bottom from the Winter Collection.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Comments

Virginia L. said…
This is absolutely DELIGHTFUL!! Perfect Spring card! The sentiment is lovely and timely for this time of the year! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Michele Gross said…
Isn't this warm weather just dreamy? We are in the 70's for the rest of the week in Colorado-love it! And love your card-I hope it's true, I'm ready for spring :) Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Dana said…
83??? Are you kidding me?
I'm totally jealous Ruza! We had a high of almost 50 the other day and I was so excited. *sigh* Can't wait for spring and your beautiful card just makes me long for it even more.
It's fabby.
~Tammy~ said…
This is so so pretty!
Shelby said…
Dang you are playing catch up:)!! Love your CAS design and it is definitely a gorgeous spring creation.

Shelby