Thanks ever so much ...


As we all know "The Holiday are Coming".  The stores are all decorated, lay-away plans are now available, all in preparation of the Holiday Season. 

The generous sponsors of CDAC Progressive Challenge #5 has provided Design Team "B" with some really awesome stamps to create with for this next challenge.  The "theme" for the 5th Challenge is ...
 "Festive and Fancy"
I went outside my comfort zone for this challenge.  I altered a white craft bag [pictured below] to give homemade cookies to Katie's bus driver for the holidays!   My inspiration for this project are these yummy Cookies from DigiDrawn Digital Stamps

I colored the cookies with my Copic Markers, and used a White Gelly Roll Pen to make those "white chocolate chips" stand out.  The darkness around the edges of the cookies is complements of my husband.  He told me my original coloring of the cookies needed more depth and color to make them look more realistic.  I'm glad I listened to him.  I used a dauber with several different shaded of Pigment Ink all over the front of bag.  After fussy cutting out my cookies I attached them using regular adhesive, stamped my sentiment from Paper Smooches below, and added the strip of patterned paper I found in my scraps.

Head on over to CDAC PC #5 for all the details on how you can get these Digital Stamps and join in the fun!  While you're there check out the awesome projects created by the other Design Team Members!

I can't wait to see what you create! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases
 - Paper:  Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup Scrap
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen, A Muse Studio Latte, Papaya, Cranberry & French Roast Pigment Ink, and Versa Fine Onyx Black
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors, Dauber, and ATG

Almost forgot, here is a picture of the craft bag before it was altered.

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
I think you did a fantastic job Ruza! I love the way you colored the background. I usually make a mess with my daubers!!!
Shelby said…
What a fantastically creative and great idea!!! I might have to case this one...it turned out amazing cool. Great job

Shelby
LindaS said…
You did an amaznig work with this image and the background makes it all so cool to look at.
Made by Mandy said…
Great job with the craft bag and love how you made the cookies look so realistic.

Love Mandy xxx