Steampunk Sassiness ...

Sassy Studio Designs is celebrating 500 followers at Paper Craft Planet.  This celebration includes a Sassy Steampunk Freebie & Progressive Challenge.  Here is my creation for Steampunk Josephine!
Now I personally don't have anything metal in my craft room so I went into my hubby's toolbox and pulled out some Flat Washers and Lock Washers.  Hopefully he won't miss them.  I attached Flat Washers with blue brads, slid the Lock Washers onto some twine and used the Tim Holtz mini attacher to add staples beneath each washer.

Can't wait to see the next Sassy Steampunk!

Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Recollections Pearlized, DCWV Tradewinds, Authentique Uncommon 6x6 Collection
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Spica Clear Pen, and Silver Faber Castell Metallic PITT Art Pen
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D tape, and ATG

Comments

happyscrapper said…
This is fabulous Ruza. The embellishment go so well with your card. I love the colors you chose for your image. Just great.
Hugz,
Christine
Kim Kelley said…
Way too cool Miss Ruza!! I always check out what my husband has in the garage and he nevers misses anything! You did wonderful with this image!
Regan said…
Very cool, Ruza! That's too funny that you raided hubby's tool box for your metal embellishments! lol Great job! Love the shades of green in her outfit!! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay! :)
{hugs}
Regan
Sara said…
I love that you used stuff from hubby's tool box, very cool! So glad you could join SSD in the progressive relay!
Jen Leeflang said…
You and me both Ruza - raiding hubby's toolbox - Your card is just great and I love the colouring!
Emily Keaton said…
I love the postage on this, Ruza!

Congrats on your comment-to-win over at the Moxie Fab World!
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/10/winnerday_18.html

Have fun with your fabulous new goodies!! :)