happy winter ...

It's been so long since I've been able to play along with any of my regular challenges that I'm so happy that I've got some crafting done for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #20. I actually created two cards.  However, I didn't think the first card had enough paper piecing so I created another card today.  So I will be submitting my first card for the Wee Memories Challenge #73 which is called "Free for All".

I am sharing both cards, but only submitting one for each challenge.  Here is card #2 which I created today (LC #20).

Here is card #1 that I created yesterday (WMC#73).
The card takes me back to my childhood.  My parents always put our Christmas Tree on a table.  The table was made from the chimney in the Cozy Christmas set, which I've done before.  The tablecloth is made from velum, and I just had to add the cookies and milk with the note to Santa. 

I really LOVE how both of these cards turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used ...
 - Stamps:  Critters in the Forest & in the Snow, Frosties [tablecloth] & Cozy Christmas
 - Paper:  Papercut Hopsack Forest Green Scalloped Card, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather, Vellum, Bazzill Scraps, and A Muse Scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Forest Moss Distress Ink, Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder, and Red Spica Glitter Pen
 - Extra:  Darice Star Gem, Recollections Boutique Fleur Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Fiskars scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, Quickie Glue Pen, Dauber, Mini & Craft Glue Dots, and Paper Studios Sticky Doos

Comments

Laurel Beard said…
What fabulous cards! I love the reindeer prancing around and I love your decorated tree with the table of milk and cookies right in front! Oh the memories!!! Thank you so much for playing along in both challenges! You rock!
Christiana said…
These are both really cute! I love that vellum tablecloth. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
melania deasy said…
I love both cards. The vellum so clever, very creative idea, Thank u so much for playing at Lawnscaping :)
Ayana Posadas said…
Ruza! Both of your cards look fantastic. Your paper piecing is perfect and I love your distressing too. I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping challenge. I also really love the rhinestones that you added to the tree on your second card. What fabulous details! Great work, as always. :)
Brandi said…
Fun scenes and so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!
Amy Kolling said…
Hi Ruza! I love your little Christmas tree scene with the milk and cookies! Brings back childhood memories! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!