Red, White & Blue Patriotic Card ...


It's a holiday weekend here in the States, and the SK Design Team decided to offer a variety of challenges, games, etc. over the holiday weekend.  With Monday, September 5th, being Labor Day I suggested a "Red, White & Blue" Challenge. 

I would love to see you use SK's Digital Stamps for this challenge; however, I believe there will be more participants if you are free to use any of the  SK Files.
I made a patriotic card using SK Frank-N-Beary Digital Stamp which I altered, and the Star Border from SK's Borders File.  The stickers are from my stash, and are perfect for this card. 

Head on over to SK's Facebook Fan Page for lots of fun this holiday weekend!

Thank you for stopping by!

Other Products not listed above ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DeNami
 - Ink:  Copic Markers
 - Extra:  Creative Memories (1997) Patriotic Stickers
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
Ok, he is too cute and I love the star border!!!! :-)