Mini Cards ...


This weeks CAS-ual Friday's #20 challenge is to create mini cards ... cards that are no larger than 4" x 4".

Mini cards are so fun to make, and they are perfect for quick notes.  I created my card using the Designed2Delights Progressive Challenge FREE Digital Stamp. 

My cards are 4" x 3".  I created two similar cards, and just changed up the colors.  I will be making four more of these using different colors to create a set that I will give as a gift.


I colored the Happiness Blooms Digital Stamp with my Copic Markers, layered it on coordinating cardstock, then popped it on the card with 3D Foam Squares.  The final step was to apply some Glossy Accents to the water in the vase to make it shimmer like water. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Designed2Delight Happiness Blooms Digital Stamp
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, and Bazzill Basics
 - Ink:  Copic Markers
 - Tools:  Printer, Trimmer, ATG, 3D Foam Squares, and Inkssentials Glossy Accents

Comments

dstandard said…
Loving your little cards! Great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!
Lisa Elton said…
Very cute...love the vibrant colors!
Jaclyn Miller said…
These are awesome Ruza - so bright and cheery. Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.
Anonymous said…
What a fun, fun color combo! Love the flower and vase, sa-weet! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!