Christmas / Winter in the Summer ...

I have to admit I never thought I would be making a Christmas in June.  However, that is what Designed to Delights current Saturday Challenge is all about along with Paper Piecing.

I picked up these adorable digistamps from Bugaboo last month, and planned to use them in the fall for some holiday cards.  This challenge allowed me to play with them a little sooner.

I printed two copies of each stamp and colored one set with my copic markers, and fussy cut them out.  I trimmed down the other tree/bench to the size of my card, added Stormy Sky Distress ink to get the blue sky, then layed some ATG glue along the top of the card to attach the tinsel.  I paper pieced the tree/bench over the main design, and added the stickles and rhinestone stars.  I also added the stickles and a mini star to my elf.  I let the stickles dry overnight and then popped the elf on the bench this morning. 

I hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Bugaboo FURBAC tree bench & Xmasbrat Girl Elf
 - Paper:  Paper Studios, DeNami, and Papercut
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Stickles - Waterfall, Star Dust, Xmas Red, Golden Rod, Green & Blue
 - Extra:  Lost & Found Tinsel Garland, and Me & My Big Ideas Rhinestone Clear Shapes
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Danica said…
Cute card! Great job!