Sassy Studio Designs Little Honey Army

I joined the Sassy Studio Designs group over on Paper Craft Planet.  Regan provided this adorable Digistamp called Little Honey Army in Honor of Armed Forces Day last Friday.

I really think she is adorable, but very sexy.  To create this card, I printed Little Honey a couple of times.  Colored her skin, hair and boots with my copic markers and fussy cut her out.  I used Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink on the uniform and helmet, added copic marker on the hat strip, fussy cut them out and layered them on Little Honey.

I just had to share this one with you ladies!   If you are a member of Paper Craft Planet you should check out the Sassy Studio Designs group.

I hope my design provides you with inspiration to go forth and create.

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Designs Digistamp Little Honey Army, and Avocado Arts
 - Paper:  DeNami, Bazzill, Making Memories "Just Chillin", and Paper Studio
 - Ink:  Printer, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-314 Lacey Ovals & S4-112 Classic Ovals Small, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Kathy said…
This is awesome! Love your coloring it is so well done. Make sure you stop by the PCP SSD group tomorrow, there is a new Friday Freebie coming!