RI Sketch M411


Wendy over at Repeat Impressions gave us another great sketch to work with; #M411

I turned the sketch and my focal point an oval vs. a circle.


For this card I pulled out my Faber-Castell Big Brush and inked up the Footbridge stamp from Repeat Impressions, then colored it in with my Faber-Castell Aquarelle pencils, and applied water with my paintbrush to blend the colors.  I really love how the image turned out.

You may be wondering "what is that in the corners at the bottom of my card?".  I picked up these, see picture below, while at Kohl's today.  They are picture holders.  Aren't they cute.

Hope my interpretation of the sketch provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Thanks for stopping by.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamp:  Repeat Impressions 2917-K Footbridge
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Ivory Notecard, DCWV Dot, Strip & Plaids Matstack and Mariposa Matstack, and Neenah Classic Solar White
 - Ink:  Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen Big Brush Black 109 and Art Grip Aquarelle pencils
 - Extra:  Paper Studio 3/8" Brights Ribbon
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Small Ovals and S4-113 Classic Scalloped Small Ovals, paintbrush, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives

Comments