Let's hang out

If you arrived for the DeNami Girlie Girl Blog Hop please scroll down or go here.

It was supper exciting to see that my card for Tiffany's Sketchy Sunday {TG014} landed a spot in the Winner's Circle for April.  Today, I have a new Sketchy Sunday card for you.  This card is based on Tiffany's Sketch {TG018}.


I pulled out my Paper Smooches Hang Ups stamp set for this sketch.   First I drew a pencil line across the cardstock, stamped my design, added the black twine and sentiment, and then layered it on my basecard.  I then stamped each stamp a couple of times, and fussy cut them out.  For the cute squirrel I cut out his hands and popped them up with mini pop dots that I cut to size, and gave him some googly eyes.  The lantern design was created with one of the floral stamps that comes with the set.  The birds are walking on the line to get to their birdhouse.

Here is Tiffany's sketch ...

Hope my take on Tiffany's sketch inspires you to go forth and create.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches Hang Ups
 - Paper:  Bazzill Intense Pink, Light Pink, and scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Extras:  American Crafts Black Twine, and Treehouse Studio 7mm Wiggle Eyes
 - Tools:  Ruler, Pencil, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Mini Pop Dots

Comments

Tiff said…
Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! THIS CARD ROCKS!!!! What an awesome use of that stamp set :) THANK YOU for playing!
Laurel Beard said…
um, hello? This is freaking amazing.