Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!!

Wee Memories Challenge #53 is all about "Girls", that is "Girls Just Want to Have Fun!"This is sooo TRUE! 

One of my many nieces will be celebrating her Sweet 16 in a week, and I personalized this card just for her.

After coloring the Fancy Dress Brat Digi Stamp with my copic markers, I gave her some glasses, and added some bling.  Then I pulled out the Sweet Stack paper I have knowing that one of the sheets would be perfect for this card.  I just love the sparkly cake and design on this paper.  I don't know if you can see it in the picture.

Here's to hoping that my design inspires to go forth and create!

Thank you for stopping by.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Bugaboo Fancy Dress Brat Digi Stamp, and DeNami TR16 All Occasion Sentiments 
 - Paper:  DeNami Magenta Cardstock, DCWV The Sweet Pack, and Paper Studios
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, and Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder
 - Extras:  Hero Arts Gems
 - Tools:  Printer, Scissors, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares, and ATG

Comments

Giovana said…
Ruza, your card is adorable :) Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.
Carla said…
Your niece will love it!!! I love that paper and your image is gorgeous. Hugs,
~Tammy~ said…
This is darling!