Designer's Choice Challenge

Repeat Impression has a new challenge on their blog The House that Stamps Built.  It's called Designer's Choice Challenge - DCC330.  The theme for this challenge was chosen by Darise Bruno, and the challenge is to create a Scenic Card.

While I was waiting for my Blog WIN stamps to arrive I created this card using the RI Mountain Vista (629-I)  I really love this stamp!


I tried something new.  I created a card base with my Nestabilities.  A big thank you goes out to Ashley Newell ... she recently posted a video on how to do that. 

Note:  I filled in the white that surrounded my card with yellow using MS Paint.  Thought it looked better that way. ;)

Will be back shortly with my second card for this challenge.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  RI 629-I Mountain Vista
 - Paper:  Bazzill and Neenah Cream
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers
 - Tools:  Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares S4-127, Martha Stewart Score Board, and my ATG

Comments

Carla said…
I love your layers!!! Beautiful scene too. Hugs,