Buzzing by to say Hi!


Today I'm "Buzzing by to say Hi!" to Wee Memories and congratulate Jenny on celebrating her 50th Blog Challenge.  As you can see by the picture this week's challenge is all about Color Inspiration. 

My inspiration this week is the grass turning green, and hoping to see the flowers blooming soon. 


This lovely Digi Stamp I got from Crafters Digital Art Center in January.  The free stamp was provided by Heart Song Designs, and is titled "Flowers Bumble Bee"

I colored in the lovely stamp with my Copic Markers, and added some Ranger Stickles
(04236) to the center of the flowers.  Used my EKS Real Estate Sign Punch
(54-30033) to punch out my hand written sentiment.

Here's to hoping my card provides you with inspiration to go forth and create.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments