Just a note ...

Not a very productive craft day, but I'm happy to say that all has been resolved between my son and I.  While he was here I made a couple more cards that Nick & his fiance Lauren can use. 


I just got this lovely new Espresso Scene stamp from DeNami, and new I wanted to use it for the Crazy 4 Challenge #74 called HEARTS.  I love those little hearts in the mugs.  The same sentiment used above is what you would normally find curved under the large mug.  When inking the stamp I made sure not to ink that portion of the stamp.  Luckily I had the same sentiment as a stand alone. 

I took the HEARTS theme and mixed in the Repeat Impressions F16 CASE Card Challenge.  I really like the CASE card that Ayana provided us to work with this week.

CASE F16
Product used ...
 - Stamps:  DeNami Espresso Scene and Sentiment
 - Paper:  Bazzill Lagoon, Sienna, and I'm going to call mustard color
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and Copic Markers C1, BG10 & G00, and E29
 - Other:  Cappuccino Twine from The Twinery, and Favorite Findings Big Bag Buttons
 - Tools:  Creative Memories Round Corner Punch, Martha Stewart Scallop 3-Dot Punch, Darice Embossing Brush, and Adhesive

Here’s to hoping that my take on the CASE card and HEARTS challenges provide you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Jenny said…
Both cards are very cute! I love the heart one! The colors are perfect and you used another one of those border punches =)
Unknown said…
The HEART card is the card provided by Repeat Impressions to CASE. Note CASE F16 located under the card. Ayana did a GREAT JOB on this one!
Unknown said…
Ohhhh this is fabulous!! The color combo is so beautiful...Great job on the casing!!
Courtney Baker said…
Great colors! And I agree the color combos are gorgeous!
joy said…
What a great take on the case card! Great border and love how you have used the twine. Thanks for participating in the Repeat Impressions case challenge.
Tigriswillreign said…
I love this card! It looks as though the hearts are tumbling along!
Carla said…
I love those coffee cups!!! Such a fabulous card. Love the twine and thoe colors are so great together. Hugs,
NanaConnie said…
Those mugs with the little hearts are fabulous! Great design layout, and the twine is the perfect finishing touch.
Lisa Petrella said…
You did a FANTASTIC job of CASING Ayana's card for this challenge, Ruza!! LOVE your color choices, those yummy mugs of tea (I imagine them to be tea because I don't like coffee---HA!) and the twine!!!