Crafter's Digital Art Center

I wanted to share the cards I created for the Crafter's Digital Art Center's February challenges.

The first is Color Challenge (CDACCC17) utilizing the colors pink, green and yellow, and using the Free DigiStamp provided by Sew Many Cards. 
Isn't that frog adorable.  I had a lot of fun coloring her in with my copic markers, and then I fussy cut her with my Fiskars Fingertip Blade.  The cardstock used for this is a Pastel Green Blank Card, paper from the DCWV The Sweet Stack, and Paper Studio's Yellow.  The ribbon is from DeNami Design. 

The second card is for the Sketch Challenge (CDACCSC17) provided by Deedee Anderson of Deedee's Digi's. 
With St. Patrick's Day coming up Deedee also provided the lovely Shamrock DigiStamp to use with the Sketch.

I colored the lovely stamp with my copic markers, and fussy cut it out.  I used the EKS Photo Labels Punch to cut out the sentiment.  Paper from the DCWV The Sweet Stack was used, along with some scrap embossed paper I had laying around, and the card is a blank white card. 

Here is the sketch that Deedee provided for us to work with.
Here’s to hoping that my card(s) provide you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments